No one knows what the body can do. -Spinoza

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fleeting Infatuation 2

If this person walked by me on the street, and there I was bouncing in some cute little kicky skirt, with oxford shoes on, and I had just had an alcoholic beverage, and I was smiling, and then this person walked by me on the street, I'd get all shy, and barely be able to look at 'em, but I'd have to try and kiss 'em.

image by Shooter

But the thing is, if I was dressed like that, I'd be a younger me in a universe where my stand-up-and-walk balance was a little tipsy too, so standing in front of that spinning circly-line, kissing a person I'd never met, after having had an alcoholic beverage, feeling all shy but happily kissing this person even though I hadn't expected it before, would likely make me fall all over the place. All over the place in love, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment