No one knows what the body can do. -Spinoza

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekend of Rachel Dressing Me Blog Challenge, Day 2


Day two of Rachel dressing me included one of my favorite dresses (though I LOVE both of the dresses she picked for yesterday too--good job, Rachel! Yay!).

Today's dress though happens to be pretty damned see-through too, which I don't think comes across in these pictures. Funny thing when you spontaneously end up driving your bf's 16-year old son to a bbq with a bunch of pretty conservative folk. Still, when I was sitting down and they hadn't yet realized they could fully see my ass through the dress I was able to have some awful nice conversations.

Also, today Rach took like 200 pictures of various outfit details--today's outfit was all about details.






Hussein Chalayan dress, Ann Dememeulemeester Sandal Heels, Alexis Bittar Bracelet, Handmade Feather Earrings, Handmade Beaded Viennesse Necklace, Ray Ban Sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. Brave. In so many ways. I mean, the style I love. To a BBQ??? Wow. I would have food all over that, and I wouldn't have even had have to eaten!

    Is that proper English? I told you. Anyway I love this on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this dress, and i *really* like the feather earrings with it. the white specks are a really nice detail. and you know, showing the world a little cheek is often a very good idea.

    ReplyDelete